The old ways of marketing manually doesn't work any more.
To attract, qualify, ascend, serve, and nurture relationships with your clients/supporters/partners, you need funnels.
As a new leader or business owner, you cannot scale and grow quickly without:
1. Using copywriting that enables you to tap into the latest human psychology and neuroscience;
2. Designing an attractive funnel that looks appealing;
3. Creating irresistible offers, pricing right, and properly ascending buyers;
3. Adopting the latest marketing apps and platforms to integrate and automate your 1st or next funnel.
This Checklist maps out the step-by-step process showing you how to:
5. Launch, and
6. Launch and Deliver your 1st or next funnel.
Of course, you don't need to be a copywriter to come up with the landing pages content nor a designer and tech savvy to set up the funnel, and a sales person to promote the funnel.
However, you should know the importance of funneling to convince your supervisors or shareholders and your team.
You should also be familiar with the fundamentals to assign or hire the right team members or freelancers. And also you need these knowledge to lead, give invaluable feedback, and make sure you get your ROI.